What size sleeves to get for Invasion?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 meggypeggs

meggypeggs

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

I have ordered this game but wish to sleeve it thus protecting it.

Can anyone tell me what size the cards are please so I can protect them please?

Thankyou...

#2 cotguy130

cotguy130

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

These cards are the same as your standard CCG i.e. Magic. 

#3 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:20 AM

hecatomb sleeves would work...

:P

#4 meggypeggs

meggypeggs

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

Thanks guys...want to protect these as the black edge in my experience (MTG) will go white after a few shuffles...

Thanks again

#5 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

Here is even worst..:There aren't borders at all...So scatches will hit the card art directly.

Odd choice for a great result.

#6 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

You could purchase ffg sleeves. They should fit.

#7 Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

I just use typical CCG transparent sleeves. Dragonshields, Deckprotectors etc, all those should work fine.

#8 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:45 AM

DB_Cooper said:

Here is even worst..:There aren't borders at all...So scatches will hit the card art directly.

Odd choice for a great result.

Compared to certain other card games out at the moment *World of Warcraft*cough* I've found the Invasion cards to take a heck of a lot of punishment with no visible wearing of edges (I did an experiment on a common I had 9 of, involving general rough handling and sleeving/desleeving to see how gentle I'd need to be with the rest of my cards) however it does seem that the Skavenblight cards are printed on thinner stock. 

But at least the edges of W:I cards don't come damaged straight out of the pack (unlike in WoW boosters).

#9 Steel Rabbit

Steel Rabbit

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

I used the grey pack of FFG Supplies cards. They're more expensive than other card sleeves, but I like how stiff they are (*snicker*).

#10 JayDe

JayDe

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

Steel Rabbit said:

I used the grey pack of FFG Supplies cards. They're more expensive than other card sleeves, but I like how stiff they are (*snicker*).

Seconded, I use the FFG Grey card protectors, they're the largest they sell and fit pretty darned well. Theyre a good quality (stiff indeed) and only costs me $5 AUD for 50, although it adds up!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS