• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,111 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

The places and times have been announced:  www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

Let's talk about meet-ups!

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,111 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:13 PM

I'm in Colorado.  PM me or post here.

Jay H

Lakewood, CO

#3 NezziR

NezziR

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

Nashville, Tennessee

Come on down, y'all :)

Edit: You haven't played in the Grim World of Warhammer till you've heard it GM'd with a southern accent.

#4 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

if i can get more then my group to join in ill do another session : )

Forge Painting

Burlington WI.

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,111 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

I'm scheduling up at VALLHALLA'S GAMES in Wheatridge COLORADO.  I've volunteered to run games.   We got all of our friends to EMAIL BOMB the local game stores to make sure that they make this a PRIORITY.  I recommend you guys all do the same.  :)

Jay

#6 Y'all Of Cthulhu

Y'all Of Cthulhu

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

NezziR said:

Come on down, y'all :)

Alrighty.  Here I am!

I'm planning on attending the demo session in Kennesaw, Georgia at Hobby Town.  Is anyone here the cat in charge of this session, or is anyone here planning on attending?

NezziR said:

Edit: You haven't played in the Grim World of Warhammer till you've heard it GM'd with a southern accent.

You haven't played any RPG properly until you've heard it GM'd with a Southern accent.

#7 HPLustcraft

HPLustcraft

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:08 PM

Emirikol said:

I'm scheduling up at VALLHALLA'S GAMES in Wheatridge COLORADO.  I've volunteered to run games.   We got all of our friends to EMAIL BOMB the local game stores to make sure that they make this a PRIORITY.  I recommend you guys all do the same.  :)

Jay

Nice!

I'm in Lakewood as well...Twould be nice to have it at Colpar, but I will get my lazy butt up to Vallhalla's!

Do I call ahead to sign up or is it too late?

L-

#8 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,111 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

L,

Got your message.  I'm scheduled to play at Valhallas, but I'm not sure how organized they are about the whole affair.  They supposedly start at 10.  Let me know if you find anything else out.

Jay Hafner

Lakewood, CO

#9 Saint&Sinner

Saint&Sinner

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:29 AM

Hi Y'all.

I wanted to send you a private message but I don't see yet how to do it.  I'm planning on coming to the Kennesaw Hobby Town demo.  Should be there around 3 (but with 5 kids I'm never really on time anywhere LOL).

#10 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:41 AM

Saint&Sinner said:

Hi Y'all.

I wanted to send you a private message but I don't see yet how to do it.  I'm planning on coming to the Kennesaw Hobby Town demo.  Should be there around 3 (but with 5 kids I'm never really on time anywhere LOL).

I believe you can only send PMs to people that are listed as your Friend on the boards.

#11 jadrax

jadrax

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

dvang said:

I believe you can only send PMs to people that are listed as your Friend on the boards.

And even then only if they have enabled it, iirc.

#12 Y'all Of Cthulhu

Y'all Of Cthulhu

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:27 AM

Saint&Sinner said:

Hi Y'all.

Obviously we've spoken so you figured it out.  I haven't used it previously either as I'm new to these boards.

Hmmm....five kids and a Mother Theresa quote in your signature...

Do you attend St. Michael's or Transfiguration?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS