Photo

Wish: FFG's Anima to catch up to the Spanish version in 2010.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lennon

Lennon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

I would really love to see

• Those who Walk Among Us
  • Player's Folder
  • Gaia: Vol 1.
  • Dominus Exxet

be published by the end of 2010.

The player's folder would be very easy to publish since it is just a laminated folder with some table and a foldout map.

And I have heard rumors of Gaia: Vol 1. being in the works but I have seen nothing official, like an entry in the upcoming section.

Thanks

LennonVC

#2 Psychonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:03 PM

I agree that Anima needs the expansion. It's a cool little game but it really needs the variety.

#3 Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:13 PM

The entire Anima franchise: cardgame, rpg and miniatures really needs to pick up pace. The FFG line is seriously running behind, so much that my brother spoke of ordering his mini's directly from the original company's store.

#4 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:40 PM

The imminent release of the rulebook for the Anima: Tactics miniatures game was announced today.

#5 FiendishDevil

FiendishDevil

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:43 PM

Ruvion said:

The imminent release of the rulebook for the Anima: Tactics miniatures game was announced today.

I like how Celia is shown on the front all big and flashy with all her underboobage.

#6 Lennon

Lennon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:41 AM

Is Fantasy Flight even pursuing Anima RPG anymore?

#7 Lennon

Lennon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

Guess they are!@!

#8 ArgentumLupus

ArgentumLupus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

The Anima RPG is amazing. I would love to see more suppliment books come out and in English to expand what we have already. I guess Wizards of the Coast spoiled me with 3rd edition and their 3 books a month release schedule. =P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS