Photo

Hello (again) Sheboygan, WI Players........

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JymxRo

JymxRo

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:15 PM

Well, the holiday season is soon coming to a close and my friend who owns The GameBoard in Sheboygan here is giving up her mall spot.  I haven't decided what the KH Tournament Schedule will be once we move back to the other store.  But I am open to suggestions.  I am continuing to run the weekly Sunday Tourny at 1 at the Mall for as long as I can......  Stop in and play, the fee for a basic tournament is $3 and that covers the cost of the booster packs that we give away to 1st and 2nd place, I also have promo cards as give-aways for each participant.  If you have any questions feel free to talk to me here or swing by the Mall Spot.  Later...

#2 JymxRo

JymxRo

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:28 AM

Ok, I haven't had much luck with scheduling tournaments.  But, I would like to here requests.....  what days and times are good for you guys? 

#3 TripsEX

TripsEX

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:24 PM

-Raises hand.- Hi. o_o

Is this game dead in our area?

#4 xetan2

xetan2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:48 PM

well, i'm a new collecter, i haven't exactly learned the rules or anything yet, but i have the entire break of dawn set, but i reside in Nekoosa, WI if anyone still plays

#5 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

well when in sheboygan !!!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS