Card Sleeves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HauRuck

HauRuck

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

What are the types and quantities of FFG Card Sleeves needed for the cards in this game?  Anyone know?  They are suppose to be bigger than the ones in the regular edition, no?

#2 Hipsu

Hipsu

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

They are "Tarot sized" cards so there are no sleeves for them as far as I know. At least not from FFG.

#3 redimp

redimp

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

Dear Fantasy Flight, Please either provide with the game or available to purchase sleeves that fit the new sized cards. I would really like to protect my investment!

#4 swishtail

swishtail

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

Add my name to the list of those wanting sleeves.  We could use these for LotR Confrontation Deluxe as well.

#5 Veldrin

Veldrin

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Francesco Nepitello (one of the designers of the game) posted the following about Card Sleeves over at BoardGameGeek:

"Shouldn't be to hard to find, as during the second day of the fair a guy came to us showing that he found the right size being sold somewhere at the fair itself (the Essen fair). As soon as I know something else, I'll post it."

Click this link for the full post: http://www.boardgame...m/thread/456348

Empire: 11 TIE Fighters, 6 TIE Interceptors, 3 TIE Bombers, 2 Firesprays, 2 TIE Adv., 1 Lambda, 2 TIE Phantoms, and 2 TIE Defenders

Rebel Alliance: 6 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 1 YT-1300, 1 HWK-290, 2 E-Wings, 4 Z-95s, and 1 GR-75 Transport

Have a look at my X-Wing blog over at TeamCovenant

#6 Stalkingwolf

Stalkingwolf

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:42 AM

I also hope sleeves become available for these cards.

#7 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

Mayday have made some custom oversized sleeves that fit the WotRCE cards. They are limited edition but there are are still some left from various online shops. You need 2 packs.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS