This Fall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:59 AM

"The great Twin-Tailed Comet, a portent tied to both Sigmar and the Empire, has been seen in the sky. In response to this ominous sign, and sensing the fate of the realm is at stake, Emperor Karl Franz works tirelessly to protect the Empire. Will you answer his call and brave the perils ahead?

A new era in roleplaying dawns with the release of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay this Fall. To celebrate this momentous occasion, Fantasy Flight Games is proud to present the Emperor's Decree Pre-release Event at your Friendly Local Game Store the weekend of November 13th - 15th.

You can read the full announcement here."   these are the words of Jay Little about the pre-release............note that it says "this Fall" so that means not winter (duh)......that means November more then likly : ) tehe

#2 Callidon

Callidon

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:10 AM

Technically winter doesn't start until December 22nd so I'm betting we'll see it loaded into Santa's Sleigh and hit bookshelves early January.

STUFF:

Edge of the Empire: Talent Trees; Force Powers; Character Sheet

#3 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

Callidon said:

Technically winter doesn't start until December 22nd so I'm betting we'll see it loaded into Santa's Sleigh and hit bookshelves early January.

but thats winter my friend...this says fall....lol....FALL!!!!! FALL 09!!!!! woohoo!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS