Are the planes on cards usable with the minis

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

I have the cards for the planes and have noticed that they also have minis. Are there planes that can replace the cards?

#2 Pour Le Merite

Pour Le Merite

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

If you'll buy a plane you will get the cards for it included.

But there is a lot of cards for other planes if you want to buy metal planes from someone else like Skytrex or Reviresco. The regular cards are of course also compitable with the 1/144 models.

#3 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:21 AM

Thanks for the info. 

#4 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

Something else I'd been thinking: I don't play with the minis, but they seem to me to be slightly bigger than the cards. Am I being a bit dim, or does that make them easier to hit?

#5 afilter

afilter

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:43 AM

Rakshasa said:

Something else I'd been thinking: I don't play with the minis, but they seem to me to be slightly bigger than the cards. Am I being a bit dim, or does that make them easier to hit?

Really depends on how you decide to play.  You can continue to pla where you have to hit the base(same size as the card) or hit the actaul plane.  Really a horse apiece to me as there are times where you could hit the base, but not the plane.

We use actualy plane in our games, so the mini is more than just a visual.

HTH,

Aaron

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS