Photo

UK Newbie Asks: Can You Play This Game With An Online Opponent?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FuryofDracula

FuryofDracula

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:13 PM

Just joined, am from the UK, and am contemplating buying FURY OF DRACULA. However, as I have no opponents in my area, I was wondering if it is possible to play this game online agains a live opponent?

I hate playing solo, so would love to make some new friends and opponents here!

Please contact me if you are interested in playing any games against me, board games or computer games.

Thanks

FuryofDracula

Merseyside

UK

www.trueghoststories.co.uk

#2 Hem

Hem

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

Yo man,

Very quickly : first of all, forget about playing with a single oponen. This game is not that great in the first place, it is just ok (that s a personnal advice) so it is even more boring if you are only two, the better is definitely five players (still a personnal advice, but much more objective and true, believe me). Secondly, this game is a lot about eyes, looks, smiles, tiny punches, jokes, theatre like acting and all ; it is not that much about cards and fights (terrible fights imo) but really about communication and talk. So my point is : on the web, you gonna miss a lot of the funny part of that game. It is not TI3, which I understand why many people play it on the web. And, third of all : there is this way of drawing cards, which is you pick up a card from the BOTTOM of the deck, and if its face up is a good one, it goes to the hunters, if it is a bat, it goes to dracula... so it might be possible but I still think that may be hard to manage with online opponents... anyway. To answer shortly : no. Buy it, but then find friends or family :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS