Photo

We're going to need lots of "Elf" background and fast...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

Along the lines of my other post, it occurred to me that we have jack and **** for background for elfs (and jack left town)..and suddenly 50% of the playable races are pointy-eared bastards who eat babies in the woods.

Any thoughts on resources?

jh

(are there really two c's and two r's in occurred?)

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

With as many elf characters as will be out there (if GM's dont' limit players to dwarf and human..which I'm guessing most won't), I'm thinking there will probably be a LARGE need for Dark Elf/Elf themed adventures.  Thoughts?

Jay H

#3 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

Emirikol said:

With as many elf characters as will be out there (if GM's dont' limit players to dwarf and human..which I'm guessing most won't), I'm thinking there will probably be a LARGE need for Dark Elf/Elf themed adventures.  Thoughts?

Jay H

Yes, you're right! They hid in the shadows in v1 and v2, and it's time that they come out! Also, an Ulthuan source book would be welcomed!

#4 Necronomicus

Necronomicus

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

plenty of elven lore they can steal from the MMO and the Army books, and a few novels, such as defenders of Ulthuan, and the wood elf novel with bretonians in it.    and Elfslayer... its out there, they just need to put it in one place

#5 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Necronomicus said:

and Elfslayer...

LOL - the novel for the v3 haters

#6 Armrek

Armrek

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:22 AM

Necronomicus said:

plenty of elven lore they can steal from the MMO and the Army books, and a few novels, such as defenders of Ulthuan, and the wood elf novel with bretonians in it.    and Elfslayer... its out there, they just need to put it in one place

Couldn't have said it better.

And after all I think Jay owes us a session demo video

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS