Need to get a start up Ohio/Indiana

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cerebralcortex

cerebralcortex

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

Ok. It seems like most people are getting their cards, so for those who live in Ohio and Indian . Lets get a start up tournament. I would be more than willing to travel. I think this would be a good way to get a community in this area promoting the game. It seems that there are a couple of play groups in Indiana and there are some players in my area. So is there anyone in Indiana willing to hold an event?

#2 apkenned

apkenned

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:49 AM

Yeah...I'm willing to run a tourney. I need to talk to my LGS to check on a time.

#3 Hidatom

Hidatom

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

I know Rickert was looking for some players and he is from that area.

#4 cerebralcortex

cerebralcortex

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

So how many people in the area would come to a tournament?

#5 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

Where would this tournament BE?

I have a binder to give away I got at Gencon! :)

#6 cerebralcortex

cerebralcortex

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

I am fin with it being in Indiana. Anyone who would need a ride from Ohio is welcome to come along. So when and where is this going to happen. We already have some prize support.

#7 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

yea pretty much just me...

i'll ride there some day maybe... once a month...

also cerebral there's an entire post forum devoted to 'where are we playing'... there's even an IN thread...

#8 cerebralcortex

cerebralcortex

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:34 PM

I would just like to get a little tournament set up. Some one on here said they would run one. What date are we looking at and where?

#9 apkenned

apkenned

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:08 AM

Ok...Good News I talked to my local shop, and she is very much interested in running it. The shop is Called Castle comics and is located in Lafayette, Indiana. I just need know how many are interested in Coming. The earliest we can have it there is in Decemeber, but we can have it earlier if I can get a solid number count.

So I'm going to start a new thread in The Community forum. Post there. OK!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS