Rip Dere 'Eads Off!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

Rip Dere Heads Off doesn't specify I have to use it to target one of my developments, so can I choose an opposing development (usually in a zone I won't be attacking that turn) turn it face up and sacrifice it at the end of the turn? Or can I not sacrifice opposing cards, so they'd end up with a unit? Or can I just not choose one of their developments in the first place? Anyone got any opinions on this, because if I can target their developments as well, Rip Dere 'Eads Off! becomes even more solid :D

#2 Thee Forsaken One

Thee Forsaken One

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:34 AM

Unless it says otherwise you can target anything with a card effect. So yes the player would be forced to sacrifice their own development which is more reliable than killing a unit or destroying a card since the rules specifically say that sacrificing can never be prevented.

#3 Hurdoc

Hurdoc

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

Yes, I use it on opponents occasionally. It is allowed.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS