The Eagle Has Landed!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:15 PM

I have a copy of Warhammer: Invasion sat on the desk just next to me, after writing this I will be opening it and spending the day avoiding doing real work and playing instead.

We have an other 29 copies in the shop, if anyone is in this part of the UK (we are in Aldershot, Hampshire) and would like a copy, get youself in and grab one!!

Right, off to play with the Dwarves.....

#2 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Is your copy an early copy, or does this mean Esdevium has shipped to stores? If so, I should hopefully be receiving an email from my LGS in the next few hours and should have three boxes in my clutches by this evening, goooood times :D

#3 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:31 PM

Got mine last week, already got my first Chaos deck built and awaiting sleeves. Now I just need an opponent.

#4 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

ChaosChild said:

Got mine last week, already got my first Chaos deck built and awaiting sleeves. Now I just need an opponent.

Thankfully, I have a house mate who's played a few TCGs before, so it's likely that he'll be roped into being my first opponent :P And when I see my brother, I know he's psyched for this game as well, so even before asking around at the store I've got a couple of games lined up. I think I'll just start with the preconstructed decks to get a feel for the game first though, then build some proper decks after a few play-throughs.

#5 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:52 PM

Esdevium have shipped, some stores will have it today, some will get it tomorrow.

Rob did you get all the copies you need and where from?

#6 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

Tallgeese said:

Esdevium have shipped, some stores will have it today, some will get it tomorrow.

Huzzah! I may as well check today either way, wouldn't want to miss out on getting it twenty four hours early!

#7 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:55 AM

Tallgeese said:

Got 3 copies online. Since I couldn't make the release event I wanted to make sure I actually had a deck for when you start running constructed events.

#8 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:22 AM

ChaosChild said:

Tallgeese said:

Got 3 copies online. Since I couldn't make the release event I wanted to make sure I actually had a deck for when you start running constructed events.

31st October dude, after the UFS Tournament......

#9 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:48 AM

My copies did come into stock today :D Just opened my three boxes along with Chaos Marauders, going to get a few games of W:I in tonight I think, and maybe one of Marauders. If anyone else online is anywhere near Sheffield, Patriot Games now has it in stock.

#10 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:29 AM

LordMalinari said:

My copies did come into stock today :D Just opened my three boxes along with Chaos Marauders, going to get a few games of W:I in tonight I think, and maybe one of Marauders. If anyone else online is anywhere near Sheffield, Patriot Games now has it in stock.

Dude, make sure you kick Justin and Ross in to playing!! 

#11 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

Tallgeese said:

LordMalinari said:

Dude, make sure you kick Justin and Ross in to playing!! 

Haha, if I've got nothing better to do on Saturday I'll go down and see if I can get some games in :P But they've got plenty of copies in stock (and I also saw Rogue Trader come in as well . . . but my financial reserves are pretty depleted already) and they already support AGoT and CoC so hopefully W:I should take off and I'll see about getting a league started maybe.

#12 deejay

deejay

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:49 AM

Glad to hear it. I will be down for Saturday to pick-up a copy (intention is to come down on the Friday if that's still ok).

I have sourced a couple of copies locally from Orcs Nest this lunch time so at least i get a chance to see the cards ahead of time...well that is if i ever get home early enough from work.

#13 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

deejay said:

Glad to hear it. I will be down for Saturday to pick-up a copy (intention is to come down on the Friday if that's still ok).

I have sourced a couple of copies locally from Orcs Nest this lunch time so at least i get a chance to see the cards ahead of time...well that is if i ever get home early enough from work.

Mark should have called you about Friday night fella, but it's all good no matter.........

#14 echtalion

echtalion

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:32 PM

LordMalinari said:

I'm getting there... I just ordered my 2 copies of W:I, plus, if I can go to the tournament on Saturday, that will be = +1 copy. As for Chaos Marauders, my girlfriend has ordered it for me, but I have to wait until my birthday (14 November) ....

#15 tearmat

tearmat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

Tallgeese said:

deejay said:

Mark should have called you about Friday night fella, but it's all good no matter.........

Mark has it sorted as per usual.... plans are in place and should be an entertaining Fri / Sat. I'm looking for ward to it.

Now Deejay has copies, Rob has copies, Steve has copies...... were the bloody hell is Mark's copies something is seriously wrong here... 

#16 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:25 AM

tearmat said:

Now Deejay has copies, Rob has copies, Steve has copies...... were the bloody hell is Mark's copies something is seriously wrong here... 

In Aldershot, waiting for you to buy them? 

#17 tearmat

tearmat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:45 AM

ChaosChild said:

In Aldershot, waiting for you to buy them? 

Good point smarty pants......    Hope you have fun at Game the weekend shame you can't make it son. We'll have to chat up for game soon.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS