I am really enjoying this cardgame, but I got a couple of questions you all are probably going to laugh at...
1. How can you destroy Buildings in the game? For example, do they have a toughness? If there are buildings in the Quest zone for example, and I attack it with my units, can I assign damage to those buildings? Do they get demolished if the zone is burning?
2. Some cards obviously say Attachment, but how about the Dwarf card that states Rune? Surely it wouldn't function like the contested village, sounds like a Rune should be a unit attachment.
3. If a zone is burning, does it still produce the resource - ie if the Kingdom zone is burning, do you still get resources from there?
4. Can you deploy cards to burning zones?
5. Are there instances where you can convert your development back into a normal card - either by moving it back to your hand or any other way?6. If a unit survives a battle but has taken damage, does it get healed at the end of the turn, or is it forever damaged and will only heal through the help of another card.
Thanks for the help!
1. Only a card effect which states that it can discard a support card in play, can destroy support cards with the traits buiding, siege, etc. Support cards do not have hit points and so they can only be discarded or forced back to the owner's hand. See below for burning zones.
2. Think of a Rune as a permanent structure.
3-4. Your burning zone do not have an in-game effect other than putting you closer to a loss and consquentially making it easier for you to defend your capital in terms of unit deployment. You and your opponent may interact with a burning zone normally. There is at least one unit that benefits from a zone burning (Durgnar the Bold, a dwarf hero); however, this does not make a burning zone any more special than your other zones.
5. There is an orc tactic card named Rip Dere 'Eads Off! which turn a development faceup temporarily. Who knows what the future may hold regarding any card effect interaction with developments (just like the aforementioned example Rip Dere 'Eads Off), but there is no game effect which allows interaction with a placed development.
6. Damage (meaning damage tokens on units) never resets short of card effects. There is a high elf unit called Archmage of Saphery and an elven tactic card called Greater Heal that heal your damaged units.