• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

Ok now that Fomalthaut is safely out of view does anyone have a homebrew GOO

for our firey friend? Perhaps its my research skills but I could not find anything on the old Board

nor at BGG.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#2 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

There's one on the old forums.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#3 Victimizer

Victimizer

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

www.esnips.com/web/sonoftzeentch9sBusinessFiles

I think I've got a Cthugha in there in my homebrew ancient one folder (which are in dire need of revision, but they should be fine for a few fun rounds). There are a few others floating around the internet too.

All the stuff in the collection are from the Cthulhu Mythos, with Zekhaub and Syll'he-Pataul being my own creations (currenly still story-less).

#4 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

Thanks thats what I need but could not find

Sorry the Thanks too so long but it took most of my lunch hour

to get into the forms & than get the message so I had to

wait till I got back home (and them some) to  post .

I really hope FFG gets this problem resolved.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS