Question about Urguck

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KingofKanadia

KingofKanadia

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:56 AM

How am I supposed to interpret his text?  For quick reference it says: "During your capital phase, you may spend damage on this unit as though it were resources."  Does this mean that he can essentially heal himself by turning his damage into resources?  Or does it mean that he can take a damage to create a resource?

#2 Bercilak

Bercilak

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:18 AM

KingofKanadia said:

How am I supposed to interpret his text?  For quick reference it says: "During your capital phase, you may spend damage on this unit as though it were resources."  Does this mean that he can essentially heal himself by turning his damage into resources?  Or does it mean that he can take a damage to create a resource?

My understanding is that you read it the first way. Any damage that is on him can be removed from him and spent as a resource. He can't create damage on himself.

Berc

#3 dormouse

dormouse

LCG Designer

• Members
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:27 AM

You can spend damage tokens on him as resources.

"words are like arrows, once loosened you cannot call them back"

#4 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:11 AM

That's certainly how I've interpreted it so far.

#5 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:28 AM

Just because Urguck cannot auto-damage himself does not prevent him from putting on a crown of Cloud of Flies o'er 'is 'ead.

Lord of the Flies and Laundered Blood Money, he is.

#6 Bigmacrepair

Bigmacrepair

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:01 AM

Works very well with Followers of Mork.  Play followers, damage Urguck, spend damage, play another Follower, damage Urguck and have two more resources to play.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS