Map Pack?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Balor

Lord Balor

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

Well one of the things I've been wondering reading through old threads and topics on these boards are the various mentions to a map pack or map pack software or solid maps etc and was wondering if any such thing came out (well before I started the game) or if it was all speculations/looking forwards to something that never materialised.

I know there's a map in the starter set (I've got one and going to pick up another two for the maps, dice and command cards) and a map in the lost legions set (unfortunately I missed out on LL) so are there any other official maps that were released or just these two?

Regards,

Lord Balor

#2 FFG Brian

FFG Brian

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

There are some map tiles available for making your own maps as well:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=12&esem=4

Maps 1a-2b (PDF, 1.5MB)

Maps 3a-4b (PDF, 1.6MB)

#3 Lord Balor

Lord Balor

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:02 AM

So there's

1. Original Map from the starter set (double sided)
  2. Lost Legions Map/Intro Map
  3. Downloadable Map 1a-2b
  4. Downloadable Map 3a-4b

Many thanks for the confirmation Brian.  As an aside, do you know if FFG plan to re-release Lost Legions at any stage, be it old stock recalled, a second production run or am I best left prowling ebay for those done with the game?

#4 manzz

manzz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

hello

who is still preserved links to these maps. please, can you give them to me ?
manzz[@]gmail.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS