Deep One F.A.Q.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

Is the deep one faq out there somewhere. Can it be found and put on the articles lists?

#2 Dwnhmcntryboy

Dwnhmcntryboy

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

I don't know if there is a specific one for Deep one but I have the FAQ 2.0 Send me your email if you need a copy.

#3 Carioz

Carioz

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

You mean Ravager from the Deep article?

#4 Marius

Marius

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:10 PM

johnny shoes said:

Is the deep one faq out there somewhere. Can it be found and put on the articles lists?

Are you looking for something in particular?

#5 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:29 AM

Not seeking anything in particular, except highlights of our past. Perhaps I'm not learned enough. Seems to me that the Deep One F.A.Q. was a key user created source for rule understanding. I think it belongs somewhere safe. And these boards are anything but that. FFG is brutalizing our past. I just want to retain what i think are highlights of our past that still are useful. Again, an amazing resource could be made editing our post history. Instead...well you know how disappointed I am at FFG for eradicating our past like it was a facebook entry.

#6 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

I have most of the original documents archived at the Yahoo Cthluhu LCG group.  If someone has any other documents they wish to upload, feel free:

http://games.groups....llofCthulhuLCG/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS