Thanks FFG for the replacement figs for MEQ

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bamloiz

bamloiz

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:19 AM

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude and remark on the excellent customer service provided by FFG, especially in repsonding so promptly to gamers' requests and concerns about the quality of (or missing) figures in Middle Earth Quest. I'm a loyal FFG fan forever and will contue to play your fantastic range of games. Well done and thanks to everyone concerned.

#2 rcmoore

rcmoore

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:29 AM

This is par for the course for FFG.  They do support their customers very well.

#3 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:02 PM

Thaadd does support customers very well. I appreciate the hand written notes she takes time to write. 

#4 JD4

JD4

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

I want to thank you too about the costumer service. I've received my replacement this morning. Thank you very much Mr. Thaadd!

#5 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,292 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

JD4 said:

I want to thank you too about the costumer service. I've received my replacement this morning. Thank you very much Mr. Thaadd!

I would think Thaadd would prefer Ms. given her gender . Maybe Mrs.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#6 JD4

JD4

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:58 AM

So sorry... I'm spanish and I didn't realize about the gender :S So sorry then!! And Thanks again! ;)

#7 Tsugo

Tsugo

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:49 AM

JD4 said:

So sorry... I'm spanish and I didn't realize about the gender :S So sorry then!! And Thanks again! ;)

Thaadd, the person who handles customer service for FFG is a woman.  The earlier poster refered incorrectly to "Thaadd" as mister.

#8 Baenre

Baenre

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

What if you bought the game form an online site though?  How do we get replacement figures or even all of them.  My copy came with 4 broken figures and 3 copies of the elf.  ATM i am using GQ miniatures to play the game since nothing in th e game is either unbroken or even representable. :(

#9 Titeman

Titeman

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

Baenre said:

What if you bought the game form an online site though?  How do we get replacement figures or even all of them.  My copy came with 4 broken figures and 3 copies of the elf.  ATM i am using GQ miniatures to play the game since nothing in th e game is either unbroken or even representable. :(

Contact the online site where you ordered from.  That's what I did with coolstuffinc.com...

--------------------------------------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

#10 Frog

Frog

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:12 AM

Are these replacement figs the same brittle plastic or are they softer like all the other FFG minis?  (prefer the softer plastic minis as they are harder to break)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS