Just had my first game and have a few quick questions:
1) I don't notice any mention of the cost to play a development, so I'm assuming it is no cost, but the 'cost' is that you are expending a card.
2) During an attack, I'm assuming a development is removed if it is assigned one hit
3) Other then it counting towards victory conditions, is there any other game effect of a zone being burned? Seems like you can still battle, play cards, etc.
4) Say only 2 of 4 units in a zone are put forward as defenders and they are destroyed. Despite the presence of the other units, any additional hits go to the capital, correct?
5) When you use cards with race symbols to pay Loyal are they expended? IE, if I have 3 race symbols down and I play a card that needs 3 Loyal, then another card that needs 3 Loyal, do I apply the same 3 race symbols to both payments? Also, do the race symbols have to be in the same zone?
Thanks, sorry if I overlooked any answers in the rules. The game is a lot of fun, very beautiful, and most importantly has captured the imagination of my 11 year old son (his 15 year old sister is a viciously competitive Call of Cthulhu LCG player, and it's nice that he now has 'his' game).