Anima: Beyond Fantasy on DriveThruRPG.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlphaWhelp

AlphaWhelp

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:37 AM

I noticed Fantasy Flight Games has an account on DriveThruRPG with 36 various products for sale on it, but no Anima products are available.  Is there any plan to make Anima available through that website?  I would love to have a legal searchable electronic PDF of my Anima books for quick reference.

Here is FFG's portion of DriveThruRPG.com for people unaware of the website:

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=6&filters=0_0_0_0

#2 Amourgin

Amourgin

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

I'm sure there is a plan. But it probably won't be for a year or so. Seeing it was just released.

Privateer Press JUST put out a pdf of Iron Kingdoms. And it's been out for a while. Mind you it did have to be discontinued for it to get to pdf.

#3 Swordwraith

Swordwraith

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:09 AM

Amourgin said:

I'm sure there is a plan. But it probably won't be for a year or so. Seeing it was just released.

Privateer Press JUST put out a pdf of Iron Kingdoms. And it's been out for a while. Mind you it did have to be discontinued for it to get to pdf.

Anima was released in English just over a year ago. It appeared at GenCon 2008.

Also, I believe there is no plan for this, as the creator of the books (Anima Project Studio) is opposed to it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS