Extra dice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Titus Priam

Titus Priam

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:42 PM

I think the custom dice system looks interesting, but you will have to count your different coloured dices before and after a session, as you no longer can say that the white or blue dices are mine.

Hopefully FFG or other companies will later make dices with a little design differences, so the players can bring their own easy recognizable dices. Perhaps just making different shades.

#2 Sunatet

Sunatet

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

Titus Priam said:

I think the custom dice system looks interesting, but you will have to count your different coloured dices before and after a session, as you no longer can say that the white or blue dices are mine.

Hopefully FFG or other companies will later make dices with a little design differences, so the players can bring their own easy recognizable dices. Perhaps just making different shades.

I'm all on it.

Never too much dice I say + I exceptionally like the transparent crystal types.

#3 Trothael

Trothael

• Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

Titus Priam said:

I mark my dice with a purple 'T' on one of the sides, so I won't be having that problem.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS