Players in Poland?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kuba

Kuba

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

Someone play?:) Is there scene in Poland?:)

#2 thorondor

thorondor

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

there still should be many polish players! send me an email to thorondorATgmx.at and i will send you a few addresses. then you can contact them ...

#3 fruszu

fruszu

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

Hi!

I've played AGoT few years ago, had a break, but returned to this great card game.

I have one friend who also plays AGoT in my city (Lubin).

Some times ago, we played few tournaments in Wroclaw, but there were only 6-8 people each time.

But I think there can be more players now, because of LCG format. Especially among the board game players. I'm going to check it out :)

I wouldn't call it "a scene", but maybe someday...

E mail me at fruszu@gazeta.pl

Regards!

#4 Kuba

Kuba

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:28 PM

So, what do You think about agotcardgame.blogspot.com/ ?

#5 fruszu

fruszu

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Thanks, I've left the message there.

Hope, there're more AGoT players.

Take care

#6 Rogue30

Rogue30

• Members
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:05 AM

Any players from Warszawa?

#7 Rozy

Rozy

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

Hi I just wanted to say that in Czech republic we have a small meta comunity, and we held tournamets with 10-12 players. So if you would like to come and play sometimes with us I guess it would not be a problem. Mostly we play in Prague or in Ostrava which is very close to Poland borders and we just had there tournament last weekend. There is a big place to play and you can sleep over if you want. I think it would be nice if you join us for some time. I dont know if there will be another tournament this year, but definetly next year in january or february. So if you would like to come I am sure that we could arrange something. I will speak to the main NW here and if you are intrested PM me.

#8 Rogue30

Rogue30

• Members
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

It's too big distance for me but I hope to see you at Eurocon 2010

#9 Rozy

Rozy

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

It is 4h 30min trip by train from Warszaw to Ostrava so it is just 1h more then the trip from Prague. So I am just saying that if you ever wanted you are welcome to join us.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS