• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eldil

Eldil

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:19 AM

Hello all,

I suppose I got caught up in the great FFG Sleeving madness. I've put most of my games in sleeves by this point, but Tribune remains a trouble-maker, because of the very distinctive shape of the cards. Does anyone know of any source of appropriate-sized sleeves, or ways of modifying pre-existing sleeves to fit the Tribune cards?

#2 soiledshortz

soiledshortz

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Necropost Warning:

Anyway, I guess Mayday is possibly going to be releasing sleeves of this size. It would be nice, but sometimes (especially early print runs) their sleeves are less than great...

#3 Luisito

Luisito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Mayday will release them in late september. I ordered them already .

#4 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Any news on the mayday sleeves?

#5 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:41 AM

How about some deck boxes to fit cards of different sizes?  It sounds kinda silly, but tons of my games use "American" sized sleeves or other sleeves that don't need a full-sized deckbox, some of the games don't fit in a single box anymore and would fit fine if the deckboxes were slightly smaller.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS