Reprints of the additional decks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ignus

ignus

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:47 AM

Hi everyone. I'm actually quite new to Blue Moon, I bought the game yesterday and loved it. I have seen there are a few add-on decks, have you got any hints which are worthwhile and should be bought in the first place? and also - my favourite retailer doesn't have three of these decks (The Flit, The Pillar and Emissaries & Inquisitors: Allies) in stock and I have heard they are out of print. Does anyone know about some possible reprints? other option - is there a place where they could be bought? thanks in advance.

#2 Kmorty33

Kmorty33

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

Hi,

Right here on the FFG site they have a Holiday sale going.  All of the different race decks are selling for 5 dollars each.  That's a few dollars cheaper than you can find them anywhere else.

#3 ColtsFan76

ColtsFan76

Rules Guru

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

Grab themn wherever you can.  With FFG's holuiday sale and Kosmos apparently taking their support page down, it does not sound like these are going to be reprinted anytime soon.

#4 ignus

ignus

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:06 AM

hi

it's me again. i got all of the other decks since my last post here, and i have a question. does anybody know where can i find the pillar deck? i can't seem to get it anywhere. thanks in advance.  

#5 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

best bet is fleabay i think

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS