Release date

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:19 PM

I believe it is now fall in America, it is certainly Autumn in Britain, but we seem to be no nearer to a precise release date, than when the 3rd edition was announced. The game, with a few  quibbles, looks great, so when precisely are we going to get it? The uncertainty is now becoming rather annoying. Jay and co. must have an answer by now, otherwise at this rate they are going to miss the Christmas rush, particularly for those of us who don't like to shop in a last minute rush. Why the long delay? Period

#2 Sunatet

Sunatet

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

ragnar63 said:

I believe it is now fall in America, it is certainly Autumn in Britain, but we seem to be no nearer to a precise release date, than when the 3rd edition was announced. The game, with a few  quibbles, looks great, so when precisely are we going to get it? The uncertainty is now becoming rather annoying. Jay and co. must have an answer by now, otherwise at this rate they are going to miss the Christmas rush, particularly for those of us who don't like to shop in a last minute rush. Why the long delay? Period

Probably before x-mass.
Upcoming page says "at the printer" for a long time now.
I read somewhere (on this forum if I remember correctly, but I can be wrong) that it is planned on mid november.
But it can be a rumor only, not sure.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS