Photo

Will you run WFRP2 or WFRP3 at your next convention?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:59 AM

We've got a couple conventions coming up in the next 6 months.  The one in october (milehicon) will obviously be WFRP2, but a couple friends and I have been talking about doing some "Living WFRP" for the following convention (GenghisCon).  We're wrestling with which edition to run.  Which edition do you think will bring in more NEW players into the WFRP hobby?

jh

p.s. "Living WFRP" would be set up so that players could bring their characters from game to game.  I believe the technical term would be "Organized Play:  WFRP." 

#2 Kravel

Kravel

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

Emirikol said:

We've got a couple conventions coming up in the next 6 months.  The one in october (milehicon) will obviously be WFRP2, but a couple friends and I have been talking about doing some "Living WFRP" for the following convention (GenghisCon).  We're wrestling with which edition to run.  Which edition do you think will bring in more NEW players into the WFRP hobby?

jh

p.s. "Living WFRP" would be set up so that players could bring their characters from game to game.  I believe the technical term would be "Organized Play:  WFRP." 

I'd go with the soon to be in print 3rd edition. I considered running 2nd but realized my players couldn't get the book.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS