Replacement Figs Here!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:54 AM

I was suprised in getting my mail today by a small package from CoolStuff & then realized it must be my replacement Gothmog.Well it was that & more the package include an entire set of ME Quest Figs.I only asked for Gothmog but got the entire pack & all are ok.

I wonder if this is how all the stores are handling replacements?

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#2 Tsugo

Tsugo

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:20 AM

Glad to hear it.  Hopefully this will put an end to all whining that FFG's customer servive had gone down the crapper.

#3 Titeman

Titeman

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

My original game was shipped to my work; hopefully my fig will be there soon.  I was thinking they would replace the whole set since it was badly fired...

--------------------------------------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

#4 Magic Pink

Magic Pink

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:02 AM

My store sure isn't doing it that way. I can't even get them to reply to my email about whether they're replacing them or not.

I hope FFG has some other systems in place. This is ridiculous.

#5 Magic Pink

Magic Pink

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Hey, they do! FFG sent me the figures instead.

If you ordered through Cardhaus, don't expect any figs from them.

#6 Whi7e

Whi7e

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:38 AM

I bought my game in a large shop surface (FNAC-Europe) a week ago and when I got home... I had 3 figures with broken weapons. Could you guys point me the way to get replacement figures?

(I would'nt mind with one figure having a sword broken, but for my sadness, the most impressive figure (the nines) have ALL the swords broken wich is like a pain in the heart... and then the lord of Balrogs lacks the tip of the pole aswell =()

Thanks in advance!

#7 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,291 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

Whi7e said:

(I would'nt mind with one figure having a sword broken, but for my sadness, the most impressive figure (the nines) have ALL the swords broken wich is like a pain in the heart... and then the lord of Balrogs lacks the tip of the pole aswell =()

Hehe, Lord of the Balrogs! He died back in Gondolin .

As for the issue, contact the store you got the game from or click the "User Support" link at the bottom of the page and drop a message. Don't forget to choose "Customer Service" for Department.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#8 Riemumieli

Riemumieli

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:22 AM

Dam said:

As for the issue, contact the store you got the game from or click the "User Support" link at the bottom of the page and a message. Don't forget to choose "Customer Service" for Department.

Did someone reply when you contacted the User Support or did you just receive the figures later? I contacted support a week ago but no one has replied as of yet. An auto-reply was all I got.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS