• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:10 AM

I prepped a form-fillable wfrp3 parchment for your games.  It's in landscape format for ease of use.  gallery.rptools.net/v/contrib/emirikol7/

#2 Necrozius

Necrozius

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:17 AM

That looks familiar...

Nice stuff in that gallery, btw. Cool scenarios.

#3 KjetilKverndokken

KjetilKverndokken

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:14 AM

Though nice, I find these ones with a google search to be more usable

http://images.google.no/images?q=parchment&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:nb-NO:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=no&tab=wi

#4 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:48 AM

There is definately more usable parchement out there.  I chose this one because it' has the authenticity of WFRP written all over it ;)

I figure I'll do up my first house rulebook with it.  Rule #1:  Party tension meter..yea, dorky..gone.  :)

jh

#5 KjetilKverndokken

KjetilKverndokken

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:27 AM

I like the tension meter - its going to be part of the "social agreement" and its a fun fiction creating tool ingame.

But anyway :)

Any visiual gaming aid to make the world come alive is welcomed

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:45 AM

KjetilKverndokken said:

Any visiual gaming aid to make the world come alive is welcomed

Agreed there.  I could see using the party tension meter in some cases where it's integrated into the scenario, but otherwise if I've got two players that can't get along, I'd kick them right T.F. out of my group.  I wouldn't punish the other players with "party tension."

jh

#7 KjetilKverndokken

KjetilKverndokken

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Agreed, but its a nice way to silently say to people being a bit out of character one time to many - - there is tension building . I think most in my group would like to get a silent kick in the arse from time to time, though they mostly behave :)

#8 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hey, now there's an idea.  I've got one player who's always dinking around texting and internetting while gaming..but again it's kind of a policeman punishment.  I don't do that role as a GM, I make the players police their own.

jh

#9 KjetilKverndokken

KjetilKverndokken

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

A good thing to do is just, close the book, put down the dice and dont do anything, if he ask what we are waiting for, you say: No, nothing, just finish that, and we'll continiue, works like a charm :)

#10 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:09 AM

Well, I unplugged our wireless router last game and kind of lead the way (I printed out my character sheet instead of having it on PDF).  That worked wonders..but I still think you're probably onto something with the PTM in that case too :)

Jay

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS