Photo

The first scenario I'd write... WFRP3..ritual-gone-wrong..thrown into Dark Heresy..back to WFRP3...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:12 AM

I wonder how it would play if I took my group from WFRP3 to DH and back in a single session.  My players have never done DH, but it's essentially the WFRP2 ruleset.  I wonder if their brains would melt?

Scenario:

1.  Characters blasting at ensuing centigors from the back of a coach over rough terrain

2.  Planted false treasure map leads to ambush

3.  At the ambush, the PC's are magically wisked away to Iocanthos where they stand amongst several dead dregs (and their weapons).  (new character sheets provided).  A ship descends from the sky to extract them.  A cabled rescue box descends from the ship as Necron's advance from behind.

4. Once on the ship, they are briefed as if they've been Inquisitors for several months.

5.  During the briefing, the ship get's nailed a few times, drops and crashes.  PC's crawl from the wreckage and escape in a land vehicle over rough terrain (again).

6.  During their escape, they drive through a smoke plume and suddenly find themselves...

7.  Back in the old world...blasting at ensuing centigors from the back of a coach..over rough terrain...

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS