• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eldil

Eldil

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for two copies of Gatehouse (C79 ASoS); I know there's been some demand for this card with the Kings of the Sea release, but I'm hoping some of the experienced players might have a couple extra copies from the Sea of Storms edition.

I don't have anything I could trade, but I'd be willing to pay $5 (shipping and handling included) for the two mint copy cards safely delivered. Please contact me if you're interested; I'm also looking for some spare copies of Crossroads (any edition), and would be willing to pay more for those.

Thanks,

Nate

#2 RJM

RJM

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:16 AM

Hey Nate.  CCGArmory.com (at least according to their sometimes out of sync online stock levels) has 2 or more copies of Gatehouse in stock for 45 cents apiece.  And they certainly have any number of Crossroads available as well from several editions.

#3 Eldil

Eldil

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

Thanks for the response RJM; unfortunately, CCG Armory's posted stock numbers aren't accurate. I tried to order Gatehouse from them about a week ago, and they refunded my money a couple days later and said they were out of stock. They're still listed as "in stock" on the website, but I don't think they've gotten any more in stock.

#4 thebraz

thebraz

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:13 AM

Eldil said:

Thanks for the response RJM; unfortunately, CCG Armory's posted stock numbers aren't accurate. I tried to order Gatehouse from them about a week ago, and they refunded my money a couple days later and said they were out of stock. They're still listed as "in stock" on the website, but I don't think they've gotten any more in stock.

I haven't checked in here for a while. If you're still looking for these cards, let me know.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS