• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearLunchbox

NuclearLunchbox

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hello, gents and lasses...

Recently acquired a copy of Tannhauser online.  While I wait for the USPS to deliver, I am trying to get up to speed on all the rules and whatnot.  I read through the manual and lore (which is what got me interested in the first place), but I see a lot of chatter about "updated rules" and "second edition".  Are these things that are going to come out, or have already been released?  Is there any good compendium on the current state of the game that could answer these newb question?

Anyway, hope to be playing soon.  I already have two friends stoked about playing... one is all about demonic stormtroopers and the other wants to use a machine gun that shoots electricity.

Cheers...

#2 littlewars

littlewars

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

Not yet out. A digital copy will be available for download in the near future.

A print version will be available to buy direct from FFG. The next printing of Tannhauser will also come with the updated rules.

#3 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:08 AM

Is this the same Nuclearlunch box from Axis and allies forumini?

#4 NuclearLunchbox

NuclearLunchbox

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

@ The Sundance Kid

Was it my signoff line that gave me away?  It is I, the one and the same, NuclearLunchbox!  Seriously, how many other people would use that as a handle?  Any other Foruminians on here?

Cheers...

#5 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:31 AM

NuclearLunchbox said:

@ The Sundance Kid

Was it my signoff line that gave me away?  It is I, the one and the same, NuclearLunchbox!  Seriously, how many other people would use that as a handle?  Any other Foruminians on here?

Cheers...

Not sure if there are any other foruminians on here (I am Jesse_James) but know there are a few others who do play over there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS