Movie Trailer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hawknight

Hawknight

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

See the movie trailer yet for the C of C movie, i am excited even if it does look like it might be a pretty low budget movie.

#2 Carrion Prince

Carrion Prince

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

Is this the trailer you are referring to?

#3 Vespers

Vespers

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

Carrion Prince said:

Is this the trailer you are referring to?

I have a copy of this. In my humble oppinion, it is well worth the purshcase from the H.P.L.H.S., if for no other reason than to see their logo on a brown, padded envelope sitting in your mail box when it arrives.

#4 flervk

flervk

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:19 AM

Vespers said:

I have a copy of this. In my humble oppinion, it is well worth the purshcase from the H.P.L.H.S., if for no other reason than to see their logo on a brown, padded envelope sitting in your mail box when it arrives.

I'm planning to buy the DVD.

tell me, is soundtrack on it? I've read somewhere that it's in bonus stuff section.

#5 Vespers

Vespers

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:34 AM

Not that I've found. There are plenty of Easter Eggs. You also have  an audio choice; hear it in complete digital glory, or scratched and ripped to have that nostalgic analog feel.

#6 Big Mac

Big Mac

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

I bought my copy at the Lovecraft Film Festival here in Portland 2 years ago.  In my opinion, it's a great version, better than anything Hollywood put together.  Faithful to the story and, more importantly, the feel of Lovecraft's work than most of the other attempts out there.  Very recommended, at least by me.

And it's available on Netflix, if you want to rent it first and have access.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS