buying this

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 comdieguy

comdieguy

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

is there any stores in northern IL that sells this product if no ti will have to bye it off the site

#2 AJCarrington

AJCarrington

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

You might want to check out Noble Knight Games (www.nobleknightgames.com).  They're located in Janesville, WI, have a storefront and are an excellent online retailer.

AJC

#3 Domja

Domja

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:10 AM

Just played this game last night and it is pretty neat. Gonna go buy the expansion today because it was so cool. Imagine Final Fantasy Munchkin with some Talisman thrown in. Good game and highly suggest it.

#4 KONRAD

KONRAD

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:39 AM

this does look like a cool game. ill have to check it out.

#5 mochini

mochini

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

I might be really late about this and i dont know you if you have the game yet. There a place call Dice Dojo that sell it around broadway and bryn mar

#6 Sabaki

Sabaki

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

Domja said:

Just played this game last night and it is pretty neat. Gonna go buy the expansion today because it was so cool. Imagine Final Fantasy Munchkin with some Talisman thrown in. Good game and highly suggest it.

Oh, I bought the core, and Dominux Exxet, and the DMG Toolkit, without ever playing it. It's just that well designed. Good material, nice illustrations. Superlative.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS