i want to try this

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 comdieguy

comdieguy

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:17 AM

i want to try playing this game but i cant find the book anywhere and i dont want to buy it off the site yet. and if anyon is will to start or nows of a chat room and is will to run a game i would be interested in trying it

#2 The Alchemist

The Alchemist

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:40 AM

Hmmm. That's a good idea. I think I made a similiar suggestion a while back ago.

Anyone?

#3 Kartigan

Kartigan

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

I just ordered my copy of the game from Amazon and it should get here tomorrow.  I've never played Grimm before and have no experience as a GM, but I would be VERY interested in giving it a try in an online chat or something as was suggested.  Anyone who's thinking of doing such a game, be sure and let me know if you need another player.

#4 Kartigan

Kartigan

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

On a side note, I have a friend who'd also be interested in trying it this way, so there'd be two of us on two different computers if someone wanted to try it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS