Favorite Design

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

If you could have one design on your Dragon Sleeves, what would it be?

Mine would be either the Nobody Cross or the Oathkeeper and Oblivion X (obviously I play Kingdom Hearts lol)

#2 Nobody

Nobody

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:21 AM

I like both your ideas, especially about the Nobody Cross. But having more would be cool. How about the Heartless Symbol? Riku and Dark Riku would be cool. How about a one for all the members of Organization xiii. I'm full of these ideas.

#3 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

I'd love to see the House Shields for the A Game of Thrones LCG. This is something I've always wanted, and I would even be willing to pay a few $$ extra for the privilege.

I know many people who buy sleeves for their games, so perhaps coming out with design sleeves for specific games would not be a bad idea. I keep hoping that at least one of my distributors restocks the clear mini sleeves, as I want to sleeve all my Battlestar Galactica cards.

#4 RJM

RJM

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

JerusalemJones said:

I'd love to see the House Shields for the A Game of Thrones LCG. This is something I've always wanted, and I would even be willing to pay a few $$ extra for the privilege.

I know many people who buy sleeves for their games, so perhaps coming out with design sleeves for specific games would not be a bad idea. I keep hoping that at least one of my distributors restocks the clear mini sleeves, as I want to sleeve all my Battlestar Galactica cards.

Oooooh, man.  House sleeves for AGoT would be absolutely amazing. I'd definitely pay a few extra bucks for that as well.

#5 Lowpriest

Lowpriest

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:00 AM

Perhaps the shields could contain a series of 'nation' logos from the majority of games from FFG?  I mean, all the examples have been pretty good but if FFG wanted to place the emblems from their games or the 'nations' within said games on the shields it would be a draw for most of us game players.

#6 kmedlinnc

kmedlinnc

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:13 AM

I second Low's suggestion.  Making it more "flag" specific would be cool.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS