Question about Miss. Swan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nevets

Nevets

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:28 AM

Is Elizabeth Swan an affective card to counter Abu?
I am trying to build my first deck. And it may or may not rely on heavy equipment use.

Also can Miss. Swan be discarded from your hand or must she be in the friend area?
This may be commonsense but I am new to the game.

~Nevets

#2 WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Nevets said:

Is Elizabeth Swan an affective card to counter Abu?
I am trying to build my first deck. And it may or may not rely on heavy equipment use.

Also can Miss. Swan be discarded from your hand or must she be in the friend area?
This may be commonsense but I am new to the game.

~Nevets

- She's an option yes...in most cases I'd say just run multiple copies of the equipment you want and sort of play around their Abu...it'll save ya a deck space this way...also, not many people run Abu anyway (for some reason) but it's not a bad idea to be prepared for it though.

- And she does have to be in your friend area for her effect to work.

#3 Nevets

Nevets

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

Thanks.

And she does have to be in the friend area... Okay that means she can't protect my Roxas when someone takes my Oathkeeper.
I guess my only way to get it back is Hayner. Hmmm.....

~Nevets

#4 Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

Nevets said:

Thanks.

And she does have to be in the friend area... Okay that means she can't protect my Roxas when someone takes my Oathkeeper.
I guess my only way to get it back is Hayner. Hmmm.....

~Nevets

If your advancing a world, Twilight Town Lv 3 is always there for you to get hayner out.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS