Photo

How many trolls have your trollslayers ACTUALLY ever faced?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

I just realized that I've never heard of a trollslayer actually ever facing a troll from any of the people I've talked to.  How about your games?  Trollslayers facing trolls much? 

jh

#2 Ravenheart87

Ravenheart87

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

One of my players had a Troll Slayer, which is legendary among us. He didn't killed too much trolls though... Saw one, killed one, and the other time fought against two or three at once, with the help of two other player. He became a giant slayer quite easily, he killed a slightly wounded giant with one good blow, thanks to Ulric's Wrath.

#3 ejacobs

ejacobs

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

Had a player who faced a chaos troll prior to becoming a troll slayer.  Took it down with a little help from his friends, but none after gaining the slayer career.

E

#4 Leogun_91

Leogun_91

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Only slayer I have had was a slayerpirate (home-made career by me simmilar to trollslayer) and was killed by woodelfs

#5 Foolishboy

Foolishboy

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

Plenty. Usually a TrollSlayer will go looking for his prey and not stop until he finds it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS