First post, so forgive me if some of these questions have been asked.
1. Is there such a thing as indirect damage? If a card damages all units, does it target any one? Basically, does Church of Sigmar protect any units in this situation?
2. If a unit takes enough damage to kill it, does it die immediately? Specifically, if it takes the damage as a declared attacker or defender, before damage is normally resolved?
3. Corrupt units can't attack or defend. Can they use other effects? I'm guessing they can, but wanted to know.
4. Rip Dere 'Eads Off: it says "target development" implying "ANY" since it doesn't specifiy whose, but then says "sacrifice" implying "your own". Which is it? I really wish this card had been better worded.
5. Back to indirect damage from a different angle: Followers of Mork. It says each PLAYER takes 2 indirect damage, which they can allocate as they see fit. Does this include both zones and units or just zones?
Thanks in advance!