Jump to content



Photo

My axe, your face - Dwarf preview is up!


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Osiris

Osiris

    Member

  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:02 AM

http://www.fantasyfl...ws.asp?eidn=762

 

Go enjoy some chatter about the rock hard little stunties! :o

 

osiris



#2 jogo

jogo

    Member

  • Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

Osiris said:

 

Go enjoy some chatter about the rock hard little stunties! :o

 

Who needs thoughness?

Mass'em up and run.

WAAAAAGH!



#3 Osiris

Osiris

    Member

  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:59 AM

jogo said:

Osiris said:

 

 

Go enjoy some chatter about the rock hard little stunties! :o

 

 

Who needs thoughness?

Mass'em up and run.

WAAAAAGH!

Never liked the little stunties anyway. Sitting there turtling up inside their stony shells is just a great metaphor for waiting for the inevitable

 

Chaos all the way baby !



#4 Dam

Dam

    Member

  • Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

Enough with the beards and such, I want to hear about my Wenches aka Witch Elves.


"A dirty mind is its own reward."


#5 Marius

Marius

    Member

  • Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:12 AM

Dam said:

Enough with the beards and such, I want to hear about my Wenches aka Witch Elves.

They got burned at the stake! Justice has been served.



#6 Finkin

Finkin

    Member

  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

I've played primarily the dwarves so far - though being somewhat defensive does not fit my play style.  Once they get going, they can be potent.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS