Xenos Generator?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drfaustus83

Drfaustus83

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

Looking forward to this release but I do have a question are we likely to see some kind of Xenos Generator? (For sentient species that is) so that our Traders can have someone to trade/plunder with?

#2 RocketPropelledGrenade

RocketPropelledGrenade

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:22 AM

The Dark Heresy GM kit has one, although you might want to add some points to the random generator so they'll be more of a threat.

Jordan Goldfarb, Freelance RPG Writer. Credits include The Jericho Reach, The Koronus Bestiary, Honour the Chapter, Stars of Inequity, Enemies of the Imperium, Dark Heresy Second Edition, Shield of Humanity, The Jewel of Yavin, The Tome of Decay, Force and Destiny (beta book), and Operation Shadowpoint.

I am not a representative of FFG, and my comments should not be taken as originating from any source but me.

#3 Drfaustus83

Drfaustus83

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

I've got DH one but it is aimed much more at non-sapient stuff. Critters and the like.

I was more thinking a few tables to get some ideas going on Sapient stuff.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS