I had a dream, folks ...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

I dreamt I was playing with the new dice.  But they were all kinds of weird, wobbly shapes and they kept rolling under the armchair.  The markings were very different too.  There was also a giant, three sided, tapering shaft with the words 'Crypt' and 'Statue' engraved on two sides.  Is anyone else having strange dreams and do you think this may be a subtle side effect of alleged subliminal images in the seminar video?

EDIT:  The shaft was made of glass and one of the words was in red, the other in blue.

#2 Knight Panther

Knight Panther

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

I actually had a dream last night. In this dream I was the lucky one to win WFRP3 as a prize for the 5000th post on this board. It was so funny bacause in that way I had the game before my GM could get his greedy fingers on it!!

#3 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:07 AM

Ye Ancient One said:

I dreamt I was playing with the new dice.  But they were all kinds of weird, wobbly shapes and they kept rolling under the armchair.  The markings were very different too.  There was also a giant, three sided, tapering shaft with the words 'Crypt' and 'Statue' engraved on two sides.  Is anyone else having strange dreams and do you think this may be a subtle side effect of alleged subliminal images in the seminar video?

EDIT:  The shaft was made of glass and one of the words was in red, the other in blue.

You are obviously hunted by some Daemon of Tzeentch. Please report to the next witch hunter. Thank you for your coorperation

#4 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:41 AM

I see what you did there - mixing WFRP with Paranoia - fab!

#5 Varnias Tybalt

Varnias Tybalt

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:30 AM

Uhm "Ye Ancient One" had a dream?

According to Lovecraftian stories, they dream all the time. No strangeness there.

#6 Redcrow

Redcrow

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:41 AM

You ever have that dream where you're standing atop a pyramid wearing Sun-god robes, holding one of those drinks with a little umbrella in it and thousands of naked women down below are throwing little pickles at you?

Why am I the only one that has that dream?

100 xp to anyone who can name the movie thats from.

#7 Callidon

Callidon

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:57 AM

Redcrow said:

You ever have that dream where you're standing atop a pyramid wearing Sun-god robes, holding one of those drinks with a little umbrella in it and thousands of naked women down below are throwing little pickles at you?

Why am I the only one that has that dream?

100 xp to anyone who can name the movie thats from.

Some of Val Kilmer's good work right there : )

STUFF:

Edge of the Empire: Talent Trees; Force Powers; Character Sheet

#8 jackdays

jackdays

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

Well, I had a dream that we had good new RPG... But then I woke up.

Welcome to grim and perilous Norsca. Welcome to www.kalevalahammer.com

Enter freely and of your own free will, and leave some of your happiness...

kalevalahammer@gmail.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS