Photo

How Many Agressive Stance Dice Can You Fit In Your Ear?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:10 PM

I think that, rather than analysing the meaning and 'game' usage of these dice, we need to establish how many we can fit in various orifices around our bodies.  Case in point - Agressive 'red' dice - how many can you insert in your ear?  I reckon about six, but that's only if I tilt my head so they don't fall out.

#2 phobiandarkmoon

phobiandarkmoon

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:20 PM

Ye Ancient One said:

I think that, rather than analysing the meaning and 'game' usage of these dice, we need to establish how many we can fit in various orifices around our bodies.  Case in point - Agressive 'red' dice - how many can you insert in your ear?  I reckon about six, but that's only if I tilt my head so they don't fall out.

Unless you have particularly cavernous ears, I suspect more like 2-3 max (Unless we're counting dice balanced on the side of the head titled).

Belly button is probably only good for 3, four max.

#3 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

Wow - I think I must have 'une petite navel' - I could only fit one in there.  Maybe two, if I was lying down and the fancy took me.

#4 Knight Panther

Knight Panther

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

Ye Ancient One said:

I really don't want to offend you but there is one probing question: Are you drunk??

#5 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:42 AM

Stone cold sober.  I'd leave it at that, but they won't allow a post that short.  There, that's long enough.

#6 Knight Panther

Knight Panther

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:10 AM

Ye Ancient One said:

Stone cold sober.

OK - then it must be me

I really don't get your point - sorry!

#7 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:50 AM

Knight Panther said:

Ye Ancient One said:

Stone cold sober.

OK - then it must be me

I really don't get your point - sorry!

Ye Ancient One speaks of various orifices around our bodies - so one could think that he's not that happy about the new dice pool and suggests that you stuff these things into a specific orifice, located down your back... but that's only a theory, of course. Funny topic, though! Any other suggestions?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS