Calling All Rogue Traders in Lexington Kentucky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Attila-IV

Attila-IV

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

Good day all. I managed to pick up a copy of Rogue Trader at GenCon, and having at last finished the book, I'm ready to run a campaign. If you're interested in participating, and you live in Lexington, Nicholasville, or the surrounding environs, please let me know. Either reply to this post or e-mail me at SpathiPrime@yahoo.com

Forward, into the void!

#2 RocketPropelledGrenade

RocketPropelledGrenade

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

I'm nowhere near you, but I couldn't commenting on how awesome your e-mail address is. Will your RT be named Captain Fwiffo? Does he have Ciphers (Huffi-Muffi-Guffi)?

Jordan Goldfarb, Freelance RPG Writer. Credits listed at https://gamesbygoldf...ss.com/my-work/

I am not a representative of FFG, and my comments should not be taken as originating from any source but me.

#3 Attila-IV

Attila-IV

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:49 AM

Thank you for the complement. Without giving too much away, some variation of the Sa-Matra may be making an appearance.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS