Calling All Rogue Traders in Lexington Kentucky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Attila-IV

Attila-IV

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

Good day all. I managed to pick up a copy of Rogue Trader at GenCon, and having at last finished the book, I'm ready to run a campaign. If you're interested in participating, and you live in Lexington, Nicholasville, or the surrounding environs, please let me know. Either reply to this post or e-mail me at SpathiPrime@yahoo.com

Forward, into the void!

#2 RocketPropelledGrenade

RocketPropelledGrenade

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

I'm nowhere near you, but I couldn't commenting on how awesome your e-mail address is. Will your RT be named Captain Fwiffo? Does he have Ciphers (Huffi-Muffi-Guffi)?

Jordan Goldfarb, Freelance RPG Writer. Credits include The Jericho Reach, The Koronus Bestiary, Honour the Chapter, Stars of Inequity, Enemies of the Imperium, Dark Heresy Second Edition, Shield of Humanity, The Jewel of Yavin, The Tome of Decay, and Operation Shadowpoint.

I am not a representative of FFG, and my comments should not be taken as originating from any source but me.

#3 Attila-IV

Attila-IV

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:49 AM

Thank you for the complement. Without giving too much away, some variation of the Sa-Matra may be making an appearance.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS