Replacement Cards?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aeslabelle

Aeslabelle

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

I apologize if this has been asked before, but is it possible to purchase replacement cards for a game?

I traveled across states with my World of Warcraft Board game and during the move the box received some water damage, causing a lot of my cards to stick together.  I would like to purchase a new deck of just the cards if that's possible? 

If it is a possibility, can someone point me in the direction I would need to go to order them?

Thanks a bunch!

-Aeslabelle

#2 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

The person you need to get in contact with is Thaadd in our replacemnt parts dept. She can be reached at parts@fantasyflightgames.com. Make sure to include your name, address, and the exact parts you need to get replaced.

Thanks for your support,
JR

#3 Aeslabelle

Aeslabelle

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:29 PM

Wonderful! Thank you for your detailed and fast response. I will send her an email now.  Very much appreciated!

#4 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

For everything, FFG (in the person of Thaadd) has the best replacement and customer service department in the industry.  No questions asked; if it can be replaced, Thaadd will do it.  (Of course, if you said you'd lost the whole game and wanted a new copy, that might be a different kettle of fish...!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS