I have created/modified a Lackey LCG plugin based on the plugin originally made my Jaume. There is a new site for it at "http://sites.google.com/site/callofcthulhulcg/". It is currently up to date with all LCG cards through the Sleeper series. I'll be keeping it up to date as new packs are released.
Installing and updating is done through Lackey's auto-update feature.
------- Initial Installation
Instructions for this can be found here: http://www.lackeyccg.com/tutorial.html#installinglackey
------- Install the Call of Cthulhu LCG plugin
1) Start up the Lacky CCG program.
2) Click on the "Preferences" tab at the top of the screen.
3) Towards the bottom of the screen is an AutoUpdate section with a button labeled "Update from URL:" In the textbox for that, enter: http://sites.google.com/site/callofcthulhulcg/update/updatelist.txt and click the "Update from URL:".
4) The program will now download the basics of the plugin and inform you that you need to restart Lackey. Go ahead and restart Lackey.
5) When the program restarts, go back to the "Preferences" tab.
6) In the same "AutoUpdate" section, now click on the button marked "Download Missing Card Images"
7) You're good to go.
Step 6 will take awhile the first time you install the plugin as it has to download all the images.
------- Update the Call of Cthulhu LCG plugin
Whenever a new update occurs, you'll most likely want to download the new cards. All you need to do is repeat steps 2-7 above. It will go *much* faster doing the small 20 card updates. It seems a bit cumbersome, but once you get used to it, it takes only a few seconds to do.
------- Working with Nyarlazorbec's Deck Builder
Nyarlazorbec did us all a HUGE favor, and built in an ability to export from his Deck Builder to the Lackey format. There is a deck builder in Lackey, but I feel that Nyarlazorbec's is infinitely better. Plus, it allows you to just do everything in one location and keep it in sync.
1) Build/Update your deck in Nyarlazorbec's Deck Builder
2) Click the "Export" button at the top.
3) Choose the "XML online format (LCG only) option and the "File" option.
4) Click "OK"
5) Save the file in the directory: LACKEY_INSTALL_DIRECTORY/plugins/cthulhu_lcg/decks/
( note: LACKEY_INSTALL_DIRECTORY is the location you installed Lackey, something like: c:/lackey )
6) All done.
For more information on Lackey, installation, plugins, etc please see the Lackey page itself at http://www.lackeyccg.com/
For more information on Nyarlazorbec's Call of Cthulhu Deck builder please see: http://eric.minet.free.fr/cocbuilder/
!!!!!! THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT SUPPORTED BY FANTASY FLIGHT PUBLISHING INC., so ask me directly for any support, suggestions or bug reports!!!!!!