• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Laoghan

Laoghan

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

Hi

Is it possible to start a campaign one turn and in the next one move to new enemy province and start a new campaign in this province without finishing the previous? Or do you have to finish first campaign before moving to the next province and then starting another?

#2 Necronis

Necronis

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:20 AM

It reads to attack you move to an adjacent neutral or enemy province. I can't see a restriction on where the army starts from. But I see a problem with "worming" an army past provinces into another. I don't see it as an issue if both were next to friendly provinces but that's just my opinion (at the moment).

#3 Tsugo

Tsugo

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

There is nothing to prevent you from moving into an adjacent province.  However, you will no longer be able to retreat.  You can only retreat back to a province you control.  If you are attacking from a neutral territory, you have no where to return to.  Roberto said it much more eloquently than I, but I can't find his post.

#4 Necronis

Necronis

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

How about raising troops to bolster the army? Some cards allow this without restrictions. The Military Action dice only allows armies to be placed in friendly provinces.

#5 Laoghan

Laoghan

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:32 PM

That solves my problem. Thank you all!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS