Photo

Tough to wall up or am I doing it wrong?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

Well i thought this deck would be invincible...

Dwarf / human alliance, forced march, dwarf defensive stuff, rune of "your stuff costs more", pilgramage, damage prevention stuff, warrior priests, and infiltrates...

Just wall up forced march their guys to their 'quest' zone and deck them out...

Its not working out so well... (against my other deck, a straight orc deck).

#2 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:54 AM

Franz's decree and demoralise may buy you the extra time you need to deck them out.

And if your using developments (which I assume you are because of Pilgrimage), then it must be impossible to not include Judgement of verena!

Osiris

#3 IvoryTower

IvoryTower

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:13 AM

vermillian said:

Dwarf / human alliance, forced march, dwarf defensive stuff, rune of "your stuff costs more", pilgramage, damage prevention stuff, warrior priests, and infiltrates...

I watched a friend do this one this weekend with just a pure Empire deck. He had the nwutral quest Infiltrate which caused the other player to discard from his deck how ever many resources were on the quest.  With the Forced March and Twin Tailed Comet he have him drawing nine per turn and discarding four at the end.

#4 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:20 AM

IvoryTower said:

vermillian said:

I watched a friend do this one this weekend with just a pure Empire deck. He had the nwutral quest Infiltrate which caused the other player to discard from his deck how ever many resources were on the quest.  With the Forced March and Twin Tailed Comet he have him drawing nine per turn and discarding four at the end.

Infiltrate is an absolute beating if left unchecked. Have a lock at the tournament report posted in another thread. It is a full on windmill slam :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS