Adventures for WFRP 3e?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Is the core set going to contain any adventure(s) for the new game or will there be any published adventures released at the game release or shortly thereafter? 

#2 jadrax

jadrax

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:39 PM

daddystabz said:

Is the core set going to contain any adventure(s) for the new game or will there be any published adventures released at the game release or shortly thereafter? 

I believe the core set has an adventure and one of the planned Box sets will be a campaign.

#3 donbaloo

donbaloo

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, jadrax's got it.  Also, and I can't remember where in the videos this was mentioned, but for some reason I came away with the impression that the first main adventure release was going to be right on the heels, if not simultaneous, with the core release.  I could be wrong about that though, but for some reason I think I remember that being said.

#4 Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

I don't know, but your moniker and avatar combo is totally awesome!

#5 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

That would be awesome.  I want to start my players right into something good to at least break the ice on a new game or something more long term right off the bat.  I just wonder how long approximately it will be till release. 

#6 Chernobyl

Chernobyl

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

I thought I remembered that the character expansion would be available on release...maybe I'm remembering the video wrong though, I should go back and watch them...but I don't feel like it. 

#7 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:26 AM

The adventurers pack I think is going to be out at the same time, I think Jay intimated in the video

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS