Raffle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Overkongen

Overkongen

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:28 AM

It seems I'm lost... I can find neither the monthly raffle winners, nor the exclusive content, such as alternate rules (always nice), and scenarios (Just started playing Warhammer Fantasy, might want to run a game, but haven't got enough time to prepare a campaign myself)

I kick in the right direction would be great.

#2 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

Overkongen said:

It seems I'm lost... I can find neither the monthly raffle winners, nor the exclusive content, such as alternate rules (always nice), and scenarios (Just started playing Warhammer Fantasy, might want to run a game, but haven't got enough time to prepare a campaign myself)

I kick in the right direction would be great.

By logging into an account-like you did to post this- you're able to access the stuff like the Descent fan based scenarios and some other stuff. Warhammer Fantasy RPG 3rd Edition was just announced, so I imagine it might be awhile before any scenarios or game utilities hit the site- it hasn't been releaed for sale yet.

2nd edition may be problematic, since they're producing 3rd edition. You can still find stuff at drivethrurpg.com. Also check geekdo.com, which is the rpg version of boardgamegeek.

#3 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

Raffle stuff is occaisionally announced, though I havent heard much the past couple of months.

#4 Ezel

Ezel

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586

#5 abhishek

abhishek

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

A raffle is a gambling competition in which people obtain numbered tickets, each ticket having the chance od winning a prize. At a set time, the winners are drawn from a container holding a copy of every number. The drawn tickets are checked against a collection of prizes with numbers attached to them, and the holder of the ticket wins the prize.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS