• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bamloiz

bamloiz

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:38 AM

Dear FFG

I bought a brand new and sealed copy of your fantastic new board game "Middle Earth Quest" and was disappojnted to find that a model miniature was missing - the 'Gothmog of Gorgoroth Lieutenant of Sauron' figure.

I bought this from Waylands Forge - supplier in Birmingham England - althougn this is not their fault as the box was sealed and brand new so received as delivered by FFG.

Please advise as to what I ought to do - I have spent a massive £60.00 on this an my kids were disappointed when we tried our first play as I had to improvise with another figure.

I am a big fan of FFG games so please contact me. I live in Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire, England. I will supply address if you could arrange delivery of said figure.

Thanks and best wishes

Bamber Loizou

#2 Groovin

Groovin

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

It may or may not be all the same, but I usually get a fast response, when I go through the "Contact" link (bottom of any page), and drop and e-mail from there. The tenacious and efficient Thaadd usually responds within 24 hours and will send all you lack along with a hand-written greeting. Considering how seldom a component is missed out by FFG, these missives from Thaadd could well become collector items - get one while you can ;-)

#3 TheShadow

TheShadow

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Yah, customer support might be a better place to take this.

Thank you FFG for knowing your Tolkien. Gothmog was also the captain of the Balrogs in the 1st Age who killed Fingon.

#4 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:59 AM

I've always found emailing FFG customer service results in any missing items being promptly sent. I don't think a post here will reach them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS